Model PSC-450-G7 Camera with 7.8u wavelength for fixed online Glass Industry process applications.
- Thermal imaging camera system with 7.8u spectral response for temperature measurement of ultra thin glass
- with 382×288 pixels
- Thermal sensitivity is 0.04°C
- Temperature ranges from -20°C to 900°C (1500°C-optional)
- Powerful, Unlicensed, User Friendly software (Software Development Kit included)
- Compact size and is powered from a PC’s USB port
- Offers high speed measurement 80 Hz, switchable to 27 Hz
- Adjustable focus optics and switchable lens
- Single or multiple analog or relay outputs for process control
- Flexible uses: fixed process imager, portable imager using tablet and can be switched to a line camera.
- Built in alarm output signal or triggered input signal for capturing and saving events
- Smallest cameras in their class (1.8” x 2.2” x 3.5”)
Download PSC-450-G7 technical specifications brochure