PSC-12C-DW represents state of the art, advanced high temperature process monitoring. This specialized high temperature imaging system allows multiple cameras/detectors to operate in different spectral wavebands to share a common furnace lens. The PSC-12C-DW is the industry’s first and only system allowing utilization of a broad spectrum from visible light to MWIR on a common optical path - this technology is critical for waveband optimization of each system’s optics.
STANDARD SYSTEM INCLUDES:
▪ High resolution CCD sensor with integrated 2D radiometer for dual wavelength pyrometry
▪ Air cooled stainless steel furnace lens (wavelength optimized)
▪ Quick change lens system
▪ High temperature camera housing (IP66) with slide trac mount
▪ Quick change back plate
▪ 12 VDC power supplies with NEMA 4X enclosure and 15 ft. (4.6 m) cords
▪ Regulator assembly with 2 ea. 15' (4.6 m) quick disconnect air lines
▪ Factory assembled, pre-adjusted and ready for installation
The PSC12C-DW is typically used in conjunction with our PV-HD-SWLTM software to give operators the ability to visually observe process conditions and obtain non contact process temperature data.