2 Color Sensors
Two-Color- or Ratio- Pyrometers are typical names for pyrometers which measure temperatures from the ratio of radiation signals of two adjacent wavelengths as opposed to measuring the absolute intensity like single wavelength units do. The advantages for customers are the following:
- Gray bodies, i.e., targets with the same emissivity on both wavelengths, can be measured without emissivity setting.
- There is automatic compensation for dust, smoke or a dirty viewing window between pyrometer and target.
- Temperature errors are minimized if the target is too small or moving and the field of measurement can’t be completely covered.
Two Color, Ratio, Dual Wavelength THERMOMETERS
- Measure the weighted peak temperature in the field of view.
- Tolerate up to 99% blockage of the IR Sensor’s cone of vision
- Unaffected by dust and other contaminants in the field of view
- Unaffected by moving targets within the field of view
- Unaffected by dirty viewing windows
- Independent of target emissivity (generally)
- Low temperature measurements starting at 300° C
|PSC-SRF-11N This fiber optic infrared temp. sensor has an interactive, built-in temperature display with laser sighting and adjustable focus optics. Offers 4 to 20 ma output and digital RS485 communications. Has a fast speed of response at 5ms. Temp. range is from 700 to 3000 °C. ||PSC-SR54 Series Comes with your choice of laser or color video sighting. It has fixed focus optics using RS485 communication, 4 to 20Ma output, fast speed of response, and rugged stainless steel compact housing. Has wide temp. range of 500 to 3000 °C.||PSC-SR56 Series This sensor comes with your choice of laser or color video sighting. It offers fixed focus optics, 4 to 20Ma output, fast speed of response, and rugged stainless steel compact housing. Has wide temp. range of 500 to 3200 °C.
|Metis M3 Series Metis Two-Color Pyrometers can be used as two-color pyrometers or as single wavelength pyrometers. In single wavelength mode, customers have the choice of deriving the analog output signal from shorter/longer wavelengths, or both. Has a temp. range from 300 to 3500 °C. ||Metis H3 Series Metis Two-Color Pyrometers can be used as two-color pyrometers or as single wavelength pyrometers. The H3 series of Metis pyrometers is special in that its Ultra High temperature measurement speed far outranks the rest of our products. Has temperatures ranging from 100 to 3300 °C|| PSC-SSS-Ratio A fiber optic 2-color pyrometer with a rugged stainless steel sensing head, built in laser aiming, and temperature display. Has a temp range from 700 to 1800 °C.